I don't know about you, but I think these babies look pretty sleepy!
Monday, August 15, 2011
We're Not Sleepy
Last night, Gardner and Maisey would not fall asleep. This is highly unusual for them. Normally, they are rubbing their eyes at 6:30 and are in their cribs asleep by 7:00. Both of them were were fussing so I decided maybe they just weren't tired. I thought I would sit them up and let them play for a few minutes to wear them out. They were acting so cute, that I had to take a video. The lights were very dim as I was trying not to get them too awake. This video is really long (4 minutes). If you watch thirty seconds or so, you'll get the idea. It is really cute around minute 1:45 if you want to jump ahead to that part.


I don't know about you, but I think these babies look pretty sleepy!
I don't know about you, but I think these babies look pretty sleepy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment