Thursday, August 4, 2011
Christmas in July
The other day, I came home from work to find some fabulous baby presents waiting for me. When the twins were first born, I felt like I couldn't keep up with all of the gifts and the thank you notes. It seemed like packages were arriving every day, and Kyle was bringing gifts home from work every night. We are lucky to have such generous friends, but it was a little overwhelming! I certainly didn't have time to blog about each and every gift. People always apologize when they bring a baby present a few months after the baby is born, but I actually LOVE when presents keep trickling in after all of the hype has died down. My super sweet friend was thinking ahead with her gift...all the way ahead to Christmas! I have mentioned my love of matching clothes AND big sister outfits. Well, she hit the nail on the head. Sweet monogrammed Christmas outfits for Gardner, Maisey and Malloy. Gardner's looks like a dress in this picture, but I assure you that it actually has legs. Maisey and Malloy have matching dresses. I have a feeling the McInnises will be wearing these for a picture with Santa or maybe to church on Christmas Eve. I LOVE THEM!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment