Sunday, December 29, 2013

More Christmas...

Same dress, two very different girls.  I guess Malloy was only 2 1/2 in this picture while Maisey is just a few weeks away from turning 3.  Maisey certainly has a lot more hair!  I think she looks much more grown up than Malloy.
I tried several times to get a cute picture of the kids in front of the tree, but this was the best I could do.
I did convince them to give each other a big hug!
Trying again the next week after church.
My little angel ready to perform at the Christmas Eve nativity pageant.
This was the biggest tree we have ever had.  I did not do a very good job of judging it's size or height at the tree lot.  It just barely fit in its spot.
Malloy and I spend quite a long time decorating our gingerbread house this year.  The most impressive/depressing part is that we had all of this candy on hand.  We did not have to purchase a single piece.  I think this makes us candy hoarders.







No comments: