Thursday, September 12, 2013

Twin Time

As I mentioned, Malloy started school waaaaay back in early August.  The twins still had almost another month at home.  I had a sitter when I worked on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but the rest of the time it was just me and the twins.  I had a lot of fun with them, and it's amazing how much easier and more peaceful things were when it was "just" the two of them.

We even ventured out to Target and the grocery store a few times.
How would you like your Goldfish?  Sautéed or baked?
Gardner's latest breakfast request - frozen pancake straight out of the freezer.
I love the expressions on their faces.  Maisey looks as if she is asking Gardner how the make up he just applied to her face looks.  Gardner looks back with approval.
After school, big sissy was sweet...some of the time.
I took the twins to the dentist one morning while Malloy was at school.
Kyle took Maisey back the following week to get impressions for her fake tooth.  It's coming soon!
I put some blue aquarium gravel in the sand/water box to jazz things up.  
She's looking so grown up!

We took Gardner for a haircut at the mall and they thought they were "driving" these stroller cars.  Kept them entertained for a good long while!

Gardner's infatuation with yard work continues.  He had started using Malloy's pink backpack as part of his leaf blower.  I thought he deserved something a little more realistic looking, so I got him a plain black one to act as his fancy backpack leaf blower.

Maisey helps out with the yard work too.
Enjoying a swing on the double swing at Granddaddy's
Getting creative with transportation.
I almost can't believe my eyes - Gardner is HAPPY at the church nursery.  He's come a long way!



No comments: