Malloy was excited for her first day. She is in Mrs. Anderson's Alligators. Her BFF Savanna is in her class again this year, as well as her friend Claire from gymnastics and soccer.
Before we could take the first day of school picture, we had to capture the first day of school bed head.
We've already had our Parent Orientation Night at school, so I got to see Malloy's self portrait that is hanging up in the classroom. My, what long eye lashes you have, Malloy!
Here is something Malloy brought home from school recently. When I asked her to tell me about her drawing, she said "Duh, can't you read? I am at the mall". Well, excuuuuse me. I see you are at the "moll" but why is there a cat with you? A cat that is wearing a bracelet??
The twins were also excited for their first day of school. When Malloy started back to school, they would ask every day if they were going to school too. When the day finally arrived and I told them they were, in fact, finally going to school, they said they were excited to see Ms. Janie and Ms. Veronica (their teachers from last year). I had to explain that they were going to have different teachers this year. Gardner was a little nervous about this idea, but no tears were shed on the first day. Yay!!
Wow! Those are some genuine smiles!
Carrying their school bags that are almost as big as they are!
Outside the classroom - Gardner is coping with his anxiety by sucking that thumb! Maisey was all smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment