Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Random Assortment of Pictures



Below is an assortment of pictures taken with my phone.  They appear in no particular order:

One day, I decided to take all three kids to Chick fil A by myself.  It went very well.  The babies were mesmerized by all of the people (they don't get out much) and they enjoyed eating some nuggets.
Maisey loves food!
I switched the babies to their "big" car seats.  They look so small in them!
Maisey is helping herself to some of Gardner's food.
Help!  I am in jail!
Doing some grocery shopping.
Table for four at The Chick.
Malloy decorated Christmas cookies.  I don't think she really cared about eating the cookie.  She is all about the CANDY!
What a big girl!  Drinking from a straw and eating Goldfish.
The babies watch as Malloy tests out the Extreme Coaster!
Gardner in his big boy seat.
Drinking some whole milk in a cup.  We are almost done with bottles!

No comments: