Monday, January 30, 2012

Funny Faces

Maisey and Gardner really enjoy looking out the windows in our master bedroom.  They face the backyard and go almost all the way to the ground.  These are probably the only windows in the house low enough for them to see out.


This weekend, I caught Miss Maisey smashing her face up against the glass, so I went outside to take a few pictures.  This shot provides are rare glimpse at her top teeth.

Gardner was not interested in pressing his face against the glass, but he was excited to see me on the outside.

In the picture below, Kyle says that Gardner looks like him as a baby.  I see the resemblance all the time, not just in this picture.
Maisey being silly.

Gardner and his signature look - the crusty boogers.  Trying to wipe his nose is like an act of torture to him.  I have learned to live with snot on the shoulders of my shirts and a permanent coating of dried mucous on his little nostrils.  We are definitely looking forward to warm weather and the end of runny noses!

No comments: