Today we went to Malloy's preschool to celebrate its 60th anniversary. They had a big inflatable slide and lunch. Parents, alumni, grandparents, etc. were free to roam around and visit the classrooms. As soon as we arrived, Malloy ran right up to her classmate, Cole, who was waiting in line for the slide. I am not sure who initiated the hand holding, but it was pretty cute. She looks like she might be flirting a little with the sweep of her hair.
She showed us her classroom and how they go over the calendar each day and find out which child is the leader and the caboose.
She showed her old pal, Mary Stephens, her new classroom.
Gardner and Maisey also came along for the celebration. G-Man looked like he was really interested in some cake crumbs.
Maisey enjoyed playing with her feet in the stroller.
After a nap (in the helmet) the babies were ready to play. I think Gardner's expression in this picture is really funny. You can see how completely toothless he is. Also, this is a good picture of their matching giraffe outfits.
Gardner is crawling all around, including on top of Maisey. Here, she is saying "Get OFF of me!"
"Oh, wait a second. What is on the back of this helmet"
"I see, it is sort of like a bowling ball."
"I think I can fit my fingers in here if I really try."
Gardner shows of his standing skills.
"Look! He doesn't have that bowling ball on his head anymore."
Gardner's sweaty little noggin.
"Hey, Mom! I know how to open cabinet doors. Isn't this going to be fun?"
My funny neighbor, Emily, saw Malloy's commercial for High Style Lipstick. She invited her (rather, Malloy invited herself) into her house and applied some lovely lipstick to match her hot pink dress. As you can see, Malloy showed Gardner some love with a kiss on the cheek. He looks thrilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment