Sunday, June 19, 2011
Rub a Dub Dub - Three Kids in a Tub
I have been looking forward to the time when all three kids can bathe together. I don't think they are quite ready yet, but I did give it a try on Saturday. I got these little bath chairs for the babies and Malloy insisted on getting in the tub with them despite the lack of space. The water was very shallow and everyone was supervised by 2 adults for those of you who think this looks unsafe. I did it again tonight (minus Malloy) by myself and it was a little tricky. I had the Bumbo chair next to the tub and placed one baby in there while I got the other situated in the water. Then when bathtime was over, I took one out, wrapped him in the towel and put him in the Bumbo chair while I got the other one out. Then I transferred them to Malloy's bed- the new drying off/getting dressed spot.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment