Monday, April 11, 2011
Gardner
G-Man, Chubs, Floppy Head - These are a few of Gardner's nicknames. He is what I would call "the more demanding twin". When he is hungry, he wants to eat NOW, when he is uncomfortable, he lets you know it. He used to wake from a sound sleep with a blood curdling cry. I have since found out that he has "silent reflux". He doesn't spit up, but acid comes up his esophagus and causes pain. He is now on Prevacid and he sleeps on an incline. This has made him a much happier little guy. Gardner likes to take cat naps - preferably when someone is holding him. When there are no arms available, he will make do in the swing or the vibrating bouncy seat. He is getting better at falling asleep in his crib on his own. He likes to be swaddled and have his pacifier at all times. I am hoping he will find his thumb soon and can pop it in his mouth when he wants something to suck on. Gardner's nanny, Miss Rosemary, has definitely spoiled this little guy. I usually come home to find him sleeping in her arms. She has also been know to indulge him with a nice back massage. What a life for G-Man!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment