Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Bunnies

Here are some pictures of my little bunnies playing together on the floor. They are really cute when they interact, but most of the time they seem oblivious to the fact that there is another little human playing right next to them. They are getting a little better at sleeping. The book I have been reading defines sleeping through the night as 7-8 consecutive hours of sleep. They have met that criteria, but unfortunately, they like to sleep from about 8 pm - 3 am. I would prefer if these 7 consecutive hours occured from 11 pm to 6 am. We'll get there eventually! I am just glad I didn't write any mean things about the babies when they were only sleeping for 2 1/2 to 3 hours at a time. Mommy was very sleep deprived! I asked Kyle to take a picture of me with the babies. I think the last picture I have with them is from the hospital. I must remember to get in some of the photos instead of always being the photographer!





No comments: