Wednesday, February 25, 2015

January Happenings

It seems like January is kind of a quiet month.  Other than the twins' birthday, there isn't a lot going on.  Here's what we were up to....

Malloy had two cheer performances.
 She has really perfected her poses.
We went to a Professional Bull riding Competition

 Maisey and I went see Paddington.  I thought this was her first show at the theater, but I forgot that we saw Annie last month.   
 Lucky for her, they offer beef jerky in the kids meal.  Her favorite!!
While we were a the movies, Kyle took Malloy and Gardner to see
 Monster Trucks.


The very next night, Malloy and Kyle were off to see WWE wrestling.


I got away on a girls' trip to New Braunfels, Texas and Kyle took the kids to the Perot Museum (and Ikea!) in Dallas.


For being such a normally quiet month, we sure did have a busy January!

No comments: