We started off the final week of school with the Second Grade Holiday Extravaganza! Mrs. Woodley's class did an excellent job. Malloy had a short solo (the first line of "Let It Go!") and everyone had a speaking part. She did a great job dancing, singing and loudly and clearly speaking. She was also thrilled to find out that she got the role of Allie in the "big" 2nd grade play which will be at the end of February. That is the part that she wanted. It has lots of lines to memorize, a solo and a duet.
The twins had their program on Wednesday. They were in the front row, but weren't quite as animated as Malloy was in her program.
They love their teacher so much, that they wouldn't let her go!
Dearie and her darlings.
The twins dressed up as Elves for the cover of their Elf book from St. Paul's. I was the official class photographer.
I missed Malloy's class party, but since I am the room mom for Gardner and Maisey I had to be at theirs. We had a birthday party for baby Jesus complete with candles on a cookie cake.
I made Rudolph water bottles
The cookie cake had lots of frosting and 13 candles - one for each child in the class. The kids were sitting at two different tables, so the ones at the far table did not actually get to blow out the candles.
This was quite upsetting to Gardner and Maisey.
They were the only two who were devastated that they did not get to blow out candles, so I put a candle on each of their slices of cookie cake and let them blow one out. Then they were happy again!

No comments:
Post a Comment