Friday, August 9, 2013

Miss Jennifer's Wedding

Our beloved babysitter, Jennifer, got married on July 20.  I don't know what we would do without her!  Fortunately, she plans to continue babysitting even though she is now a married woman.  She babysat Malloy occasionally as a baby, then her mom started babysitting for Malloy too.  When the twins arrived, Jennifer began babysitting every Tuesday and Friday night and spent the night on Fridays too.  Ahhhh!  How I love my Friday nights.  Fortunately, everyone sleeps through the night now, so she doesn't sleep over anymore, but she and her mom have watched the kids overnight many times when Kyle and I have taken a weekend trip.  They are lifesavers!  Jennifer arrives between 5:00 and 5:30 on Fridays, makes dinner for the kids, gives them a bath, and gets them in bed.   One of my fellow twin + 1 moms recommended having a weekly date night and I am so glad I took her advice.  Jennifer's mom, Miss Vickie, is also a huge help because she brings Malloy home from school everyday.  

Miss Jennifer and the kiddos.  Maisey said she looked "like a princess".



I glanced back at Malloy on our way to the wedding and thought, "My goodness, she is pretty."  
Malloy found her long-lost Vacation Bible School teacher from last year.  She was a guest at the wedding.  Jennifer has been babysitting Emily and her brother and sister for the last 10 years.  Emily was sweet enough to dance with the kids and spin them around the dancefloor.
Everyone had fun in the photo booth!

No comments: