Since most of the February recap was full of pictures of Gardner and Maisey, here's what Malloy has been up to lately...
The Pink Panthers reunited for another season of soccer. They did not get the pink uniforms again, so they renamed themselves the Green Groovy Girls. They had a more successful season this year as they actually WON a few of their games. Malloy scored goals in two different games - naturally, they were the ONLY two I did not go to! Her teammates were Caroline Sample, Mary Allen Nichols, Emily Anderson, Caroline Graham and Claire Flurry.
Kyle and Malloy packed up their gear and headed out to Camp Forbing for a one night Indian Princess camp out. I heard they had a lot of fun. One of the mom's of a 4th grader texted me the next day and said that she heard "Malloy was the life of the party". I don't know if I should be proud or worried. I guess she is a not intimidated by older girls. She was one of only 2 kindergartners at the camp out.
Malloy and her buddies acting silly before the Faculty Play at South Highlands.



No comments:
Post a Comment