I love my gas fireplace. I can just flip a switch and enjoy a roaring fire with no wood to haul in and no messes to clean up.
This year, Malloy was very excited about helping me decorate the tree.
Dearie finished making Gardner and Maisey's stockings in time to use them this year. All of the kids' stockings are really magnificent. I am in awe of her needlepoint skills!
Here's a close up of Malloy's Santa. Just look at his beard and the wool on his hat. The tree, the bunny and the packages are beautiful as well.
Dearie said she had so much fun doing Gardner's stocking. Lots of fun "boy" stuff on it. Look at the curls on the Jack in the Box's hair and all of the different threads and stitches she used.
I wanted Maisey's to coordinate with Malloy's but be a little different. It also has a pink background with a Santa, a tree, and lots of girl's toys.
Cute packages and dollhouse, doll and teddy bear.
Kyle's stocking is his original childhood stocking from 1976. Dearie made mine a few years ago. As you can see, the children will be getting more treats than the parents in their supersized stockings.
No comments:
Post a Comment