This post is a little overdue since the twins started school about 3 weeks ago. I just came across these pictures on my computer. Here are Gardner and Maisey enjoying breakfast before their big day.
These are the facial expressions I got when I said "Say cheese!"
Maisey has somehow associated this face with having her picture taken. I will have another post later full of similar grimaces she has provided when prompted to smile for the camera.
This is is her Gilly face.
Gardner loves playing in Maisey's crib. He thinks it is a trampoline. Fortunately, he doesn't act crazy in his own sleeping place. Here he is taking a break from jumping to look at Maisey in the chair.
Here's a list of their classmates.
Maisey and Gardner are about to be dropped off, but have no idea. I could not get a picture of them in their classroom because they were both screaming. Fortunately, they have adjusted well and are pretty happy at morning drop off.
No comments:
Post a Comment