I have been looking forward to the time when the twins would start acting like TWINS. Most of the time, it seems like they coexist in the same household, in the same bedroom, in the same car and don't really pay much attention to each other. Lately, they have been interacting more and it is fun to watch. Sometimes they sneak off and are playing together in their bedroom or Kyle's office. Today they were being very silly while eating their afternoon snack.
maisey reaches in for some of gary's popcorn
he generously passes some to her
Tonight in the bathtub, they were inspecting each other's mouths. Gardner put his finger in Maisey's mouth and she bit it, HARD. Let's hope the biting doesn't become a problem!
Malloy has been having fun with the twins as well. She likes to play with them. This sometimes worries me because she likes wrestling with them, picking them up and chasing them. She also likes dressing them up.
Gardner is sporting what I like to call the "technicolor dream coat". It is actually a pretty cute shirt from the Gap, but it looks quite bizarre on a baby wearing pajamas and a bib.
Maisey wanted to try on the special "vest" as Malloy calls it. Malloy had already dressed Maisey in a very colorful shirt/dress.
In the background of the photo below (taken with my phone) you can see big sister in action holding a topless Maisey. They had just emerged from Malloy's closet where Maisey was dressed in only a long skirt.
|



1 comment:
We have the same Ikea rug! Great taste you have! I mean, who can pass up a 39.00 rug? I figure if it gets thrown up on I can still afford to buy another one. :)
I did the oil pan on the wall. All the kids want to do is take the magnets off and throw them across the room. Fun! Next project, book shelves!
Post a Comment