Sunday, April 8, 2012
Walking on Easter
Maisey is up on two feet and on the move. She has been standing and cruising for a while, but not officially walking. She is just a week shy of 15 months old. Malloy started walking on her first birthday, Gardner about a week after he turned one, and Maisey took her own sweet time. I have been in no hurry to have two toddlers. If she had been my first baby, I might have worried about reaching this milestone a little later than "normal", but since she was technically my 3rd baby, I was very laid back about it. I had Maisey evaluated for Early Steps (a free occupational and physical therapy program) when she was about 8 months old because she was late rolling over and did not like putting weight on her legs. They said she was perfectly fine and that most babies are walking later than they used to because they sleep on their backs now. As you can see in the video, Maisey's cousins were all running and walking around her, so I guess she finally decided she wanted to start walking too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment