Monday, March 26, 2012

A Long Month

I can't believe it has been a full month since my last post.  I think that is the longest gap in posts since I started this blog.  It has been a busy month around here.  But there is another reason I haven't posted anything.  My most faithful blog reader, Grandma Gardner, passed away.  She was 88 years old.  She once told me that she checked my blog everyday to see if there were any new pictures of Malloy, Gardner and Maisey.  I am thankful that technology allowed her to keep up with the daily adventures of her great-grandchildren, and I am so glad to have many wonderful pictures of her with them.

With Malloy in August 2007.
Kissing Gardner in October 2011.
Giving Maisey some love.

Seeing these pictures again is sad for me, but it is heartwarming to see how much she enjoyed her great-grandchildren.


No comments: