Here are some pictures of the renovations we are doing to our house. It is amazing how much they have gotten done in such a short time. The crew tore off the old roof, framed up the addition, put in insulation, built stairs, and put up the siding, windows and the roof in only 10 days. They worked LONG hours including weekends. Now that we are "in the dry", I think things will slow down a bit. It has been challenging to live here during this mess. There is sawing and hammering all day long. We've had a broken window, they've cut gas and water lines (in the attic), and we were without heat in the kids' bedrooms for a week. Not to mention, we still don't have electricity in about a third of our house. It will all be worth it in the end. As much as I dislike the inconvenience of renovating, I hate moving even more. We are here to stay!
Click below to open photo album:
No comments:
Post a Comment