The twins decided to arrive a few days in advance of the C section scheduled for Monday, the 17th. I went to the hospital about 5 pm on Friday, the 14th because I was having back pain and feeling nauseated. Turns out, I was in labor. After some monitoring and getting the appropriate personnel to the hospital, Baby A, Gardner Thomas, was born at 10:03 and Baby B, Maisey Claire, was born at 10:05. They were a whopping 6 lbs 9 oz and 6 lbs even. The doctors were pretty amazed at their sizes. No wonder my belly was so big! Malloy only weighed 6 lbs 8 oz at full term. We had a nice stay in the hospital this weekend. The babies didn't need any extra care due to their premature births. We got home around noon today and have been adjusting to life with three children. Tomorrow will be a real test - getting Malloy off to school and trying to get into some sort of routine.

1 comment:
One HUGE congratulations to all of you!
Post a Comment