I have had a special request for some ultrasound pictures from one of my faithful readers. It's not that I don't have any to post - I have tons of pictures! I have probably had at least 10 ultrasounds. For the most part, I just don't think that you can tell what anything is in the pictures unless you have a trained ultrasound technician explaining it to you. It is always fun to see the babies in action when I go to the doctors office, to listen to their heartbeats, and have the ultrasound tech explain what they are doing and how they are positioned. As of my last appointment, both were breach and Baby B's head was up near my ribs - no wonder I have felt a pain in my rib every night! Baby B (girl) is also usually not cooperative for the ultrasound. She is moving around whey they are trying to get a good heartrate reading or she is turning her face away when they try to give me a good shot of her face. Baby A seems to always be turned just how they want him. I wonder if this is any indication of how they will be behave once they arrive!
Both of these pictures (the 3D ones) are of Baby A.
He was just hanging out with his little hands by his face, practically posing for us.

The next picture is a profile shot of Baby A and the one at the bottom is of Baby B.

I don't think these pictures are too exciting, but I will be sure to post more if I get some good ones. I think I will get some 3D ones of both babies (if B will cooperate) at my next appointment. The ultrasound tech warned me that 3D pictures of babies taken really early are not very cute because the babies don't have much fat on them. The 3D ones above of Baby A were taken over a month ago when he was pretty scrawny. Hopefully next time they'll be a little plumper and more "human" looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment