Saturday, August 7, 2010

Big Sister Times Two

Malloy is preparing for her next big role - big sister of twins! In just few more months, Malloy might actually be sharing her bath with two real babies.

This was when we found out we were having twins. Our reaction was something like: "What?!? Are you sure that there are two of them? All I see are two larger dark spots on the screen and lots of little dark spots. That can't really be two BABIES".
The next ultrasound was somewhat more convincing, but they still looked like blobs in my opinion.
Well, hmmm. This does actually look like two BABIES. The reality has finally sunk in. Time to start shopping for a double stroller.
The latest McBabies are set to arrive in January 2011. We still don't know if they are boys, girls, or one of each. We should be able to find out in about two weeks. Kyle doesn't think we should find out the genders (we didn't find out with Malloy). I said I could compromise and just find out the gender of one of them, but I have a feeling I will be caving in and finding out both!

1 comment:

pbugsmommy said...

Holy Crap! How AWESOME! and a wee bit scary... Two of them... Shew... Did they have to pick you up off the floor when they told you - cause that's what would have happened to me! Can't wait to hear more! You should totally find out genders, I could never NOT find out, it would make me crazy. Congrats to you guys!