Friday, December 4, 2009

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 

Malloy was not too interested in picking out a Christmas tree.  After the tree had been selected, she and I went and waited in the car for Kyle to load it up.  Malloy insisted on getting a package of orange Tic Tacs when we were checking out with the tree.  I let her “hold” them and the next thing I knew, she had eaten the entire package!100_3010

100_3013

100_3020

Helping with the Christmas decorations.100_2956

Trying to get the “perfect” Christmas card picture.  100_3106 100_3120 100_3087

100_3068

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Love it! It is SO HARD to get good Xmas card pics with small children!!! Sometimes I think I should send out the "outtakes" instead - most people would appreciate them! I think there have been years where I have shot upwards of 100 shots to get 1 that was "acceptable"!! And it's even more difficult with two kids - trying to get both to look at the camera and smile (or at least not cry/frown/look the wrong direction,etc) at the same time!!! Malloy is so darling - love the pic on FB too with the cookies. And can you introduce me to our neighbor Emily?? If she likes to babysit, I'm in desperate need!!! I would love to meet her!!! Enjoy the holidays! jennifer defatta

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh. Cute! Brings back memories of when mine were small. REAL Stanta fans!