Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Outtakes from Portrait Innovations

It has been a while since Malloy had her picture taken "professionally" so I decided to try out this place called Portrait Innovations. It is a national chain that advertises no sitting fees and you get your pictures in 20 minutes. Additionally, you get a CD of all of the photos they take. Here are some of my favorite outtakes from the photo shoot. Needless to say, Malloy was not very cooperative. Please note that I did not choose these backdrops and I just brought the tutu along as a bribe to get Malloy excited about posing for pictures.


Look, seagulls!

I'm knocking down these fake marble pillars!


Is that a yawn or a look of surprise?

No, YOU smile, Mommy!


I won't stay in this seat!
This pose is so ridiculous, I can't help but laugh.


A pretty convincing picture of Malloy running on the beach.


Eyes closed, tongue out, stupid pose





4 comments:

francesca said...

That's hilarious! Cute in any case...but what is it with some photographers that think 2 year olds can sit and pose!?

Mama Mia said...

That is hysterical!!! I love it! I have thought about trying them...is it worth it? Are they expensive? I need to have some shots done of Addison just to "capture" her age/time frame (you know...poor second child - neglected! We have lots of those shots of Cooper, hardly any of her..the guilt is killing me!) but haven't done it. Let me know what you thought! I love the ones you put on facebook though - these outtakes are awesome though!!! (Jennifer DeFatta)

pbugsmommy said...

Oh Molly, this is so funny. We use Portrait Innovations for the boys, too, but I always REFUSE the hideous backdrops and we do solid backgrounds only! I like going there because they take tons of photos, so you're bound to get some good shots, and they're so cheap. Love your captions!

Laura said...

Molly, I have tears in my eyes I am laughing so hard. I'm not sure what is funnier - Malloy or your captions. Can you post some of the keepers for us to see too? BTW, I'm blogging again so soon you'll be up to date on L & J.