Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures from my Cell Phone

I finally got around to importing pictures that I have taken with my cell phone. Here are some of my favorites:

Malloy at the park - She can hang on the jungle gym with both feet off the ground, but my camera was not quick enough to capture that.

Shoe shopping with Mommy - Malloy helped herself to a purse and a "cell phone" (calculator) while she wandered behind the sales counter


We have really started to make some progress in the hair bow department



The bows have become a daily part of the wardrobe

Today we went to a bakery that, for some reason, sells hair bows. We decided to get 4 different colors and Malloy wanted to wear them ALL - at the same time!!

We couldn't leave without getting a cookie - especially since Malloy was so cooperative with the hairbows. I tried to take them all out, but Malloy insisted on wearing all of them home.






No comments: