Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What do you think?


Everyone is always asking if Malloy looks like I did as a baby. Above is a picture of me (Molly) when I was six months old and below are some photos of Malloy that were taken when she was six months old. You be the judge. Post your comments and let me know.












4 comments:

Chandler Webb said...

I think you have the same eyes.
-Aunt Katherine

Anonymous said...

I completely agree, I think you and Malloy have the exact same eyes. You can definitely tell that she is your daughter!

Anonymous said...

You definitely have the same eyes! There is no mistaking that she is yours.

Anonymous said...

i just told Carswell over Christmas when we were looking at your Cmas card that i thought Malloy was your mini me! she is so adorable. can she do the waubonsie cheer yet?