Saturday, June 30, 2007

Look Who's Talking!

Malloy's blog is getting high tech. We now have video in addition to pictures. Click on the arrow below the picture and the video should start playing. You should see a video of Malloy "cooing". Last night after her bath she was in such a good mood. She was just laying on my bed talking to me so I grabbed the camera and captured this conversation.


2 comments:

Francesca Papini said...

Priceless! She's getting big! I can't believe how much they grow in such a short period of time. I look at Emma and feel the same way! Those smiles are just the best...

Peggy said...

Hi Malloy!!
Dearie sent this link to me and I am so happy to be able to see all of your adorable pictures - how precious you are! Of course, I have been hearing all about you from your Grandmother!! You are really getting big and learning new tricks - I know that your Mommy & Daddy are so very proud of you.
Love and Lots of Good Wishes -
Peggy Woods(aka GiGi to my Grands)